For Vardhman Amrante
- Information Collected by Us
- Information Sharing with Others
- Information Collected by Others
- Securing Your Information
- Contacting Us About Privacy Issues
Information Collected by Us
There are two forms of Information that the Company collects online
- The Website Visitorship Information and
- Personal Identifiable Information voluntarily provided to the Company by you.
Website Visitorship Information
The Company gathers Information from the Website activity, such as data on the number of people who visit this Website, the pages they visit, the duration of their stay, etc. Website Visitorship Information is:
- Collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no Personal Identifiable Information is associated with this data;
- Gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.